- Tickets are non-exchangeable, and non-refundable after purchase, except in the case of cancelled performances/events.
- Refunds for cancelled performances/events must be obtained from the point of purchase.
- Ticket promotions or special offers are subject to availability, and may be withdrawn at any time. Retrospective discounts cannot be applied to existing bookings.
- EJBF cannot accept responsibility for line-up changes
- Please check your ticket/s on receipt carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
- Please check your tickets for doors opening times before the concert starts. Please arrive promptly. Latecomers may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before they can enter the auditorium.
- Tickets will be sent by email. Please print out or show staff on your phone on the day.
EJBF22 Online Festival Pass
If you purchase in advance, you will be sent a link to access the Digital Hub on Monday 11 July. If you purchase after this date, you will be sent the link as soon as your booking is processed. If you have not received your link, please check your junk/spam folder. If it’s not there, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All concerts will be available to watch until 5pm on Sunday 14 August.
Tickets are non-exchangeable, and non-refundable after purchase, except in the case of cancelled performances/events.
Management reserves the right to alter or change the event programme or content at any time but commits to a minimum of 20 streamed concerts.
Refunds will not be issued for events that the customer is unable to access online due to technical issues determined to be outwith the event managers control, including but not limited to; customer internet service provider downtime, speeds or bandwidth, localised browser and/or firewall restrictions, and user issues not replicable by the event technical team.